I am always updating procedures in line with government and industry recommendations. Our official WA COVID Safety Plan in clinic reflects this.
Strict hygiene protocols are in place, including cleaning practices.
I have a strict cleaning protocol between appointments, and need to keep to appointment times to allow for cleaning and social distancing.
Please read and respect the following guidelines, and let me know if you are unable to keep to them, or don’t agree, please contact me and discuss before you appointment.
- Firstly, if you are unwell, or feel you may be coming down with a cold/etc, please reschedule your session. There will be no charge for rescheduling for this reason and I appreciate that you respect the wellness of myself and others.
- I also ask that if anyone in your household is isolating, that you reschedule your appointment. Again, there will be no cancellation charge.
- I will have hand sanitizer available for your use
- Social distancing practices are required, so for your treatments at KALM, please ensure you just bring yourself, not additional people to your appointment.
- I have a Safe WA QR code in the treatment room. You are welcome to scan in when you arrive. If you require a manual check in, I can provide this for you.
- Please arrive no more than 5minutes before your treatment time, as I am spending extra time cleaning between appointments.
- Most of all, YOU do YOU. I am not here to persuade, critisise or judge your choices. I ask that you return the same courtesy.
- If you are not happy with respecting these guidelines, please discuss with me prior to your appointment.
Many Thanks for your consideration, I look forward to seeing you soon 🙂